The theme of the conference is "Digital Transformation for Development".
Interested authors are invited to submit abstracts (250-500 words) on the theme or related subjects:
- New Technologies, Innovation and 4th Industrial Revolution
- e-learning, Life-long Learning and Education Strategy
- Open Science and Open Access
- Ethics and Governance
- Pandemic response and post-pandemic solutions in Research & Education
The schedule (deadlines) is as follows:
- Deadline for Submission of Abstracts: 12 February 2021
- Notification of acceptance to authors: 26 February 2021
- Submission of presentations: 10 March 2021
- Submission of full papers: 30 April 2021
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
We look forward to your active participation.
The WACREN 2021 Programme Committee