The theme of the conference is: "Digital Transformation for Development".
Interested authors are invited to submit abstracts (500-600 words) on the theme or related subjects:
- New Technologies, Innovation and 4th Industrial Revolution
- e-learning, Life-long Learning and Education Strategy
- Open Science and Open Access
- Ethics and Governance
The schedule (deadlines) is as follows:
- New Deadline for Submission of Abstracts: 27 December 2019
- Notification of acceptance to authors: 15 January 2020
- Submission of full papers: 6 March 2020
- Submission of presentations: 13 March 2020
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Authors of selected papers who are not able to get full or partial sponsorship from their organizations to attend the conference may be supported for travel or accommodation, subject to availability of resources (for maximum one author per paper).
We look forward to your active participation.
The WACREN 2020 Programme Committee