This is a call for papers for the conference. Interested authors are invited to submit abstracts (500-600 words) in English or French on the main theme or sub-themes, as well as on related subjects.
The authors are expected to address, among others, the following issues:
- What roles do NRENs play in catalysing quality improvements in education and research?
- How can trusted digital identities and frameworks help to secure and simplify access to content and services?
- What impact do communities of practice have on the development of applications and services in the REN?
- Which use cases and collaborations are available to highlight the possibilities and challenges involved in improving research and education quality?
The schedule (deadlines) is as follows:
- Submission of abstracts: 13 January 2017
- Notification of acceptance: 25 January 2017
- Submission of full papers and presentations: 17 March 2017
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to your active participation.
The WACREN 2017 Programme Committee