Workshop on BGP configuration and operation for NREN enginers with best current practices for peering with the WACREN network
A 3-day BGP configuration and operation hands-on training workshop on building resilient NRENs with ISIS/BGP routing and peering with WACREN network. Participants will learn REN architecture (Layer 2 and Layer3), basic IS-IS and BGP routing and best practices for traffic engineering and peering.
Network/systems administrators and engineers from campus networks and NRENs.
This workshop will cover:
- NREN and RREN Network design
- IGP design and best practices for networks operators
- BGP protocol, filtering and policy control
- BGP multihoming techniques
- Peering Best Practices
- MANRS Presentation
- Understanding of networking concepts
- Experience with IP routing (IGP and BGP)
- Familiarity with Cisco IOS configuration syntax.
- Laptop with wireless capability
English with interactions in French
Hotel 2 Fevrier LOME-TOGO.